skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
A Little Piece of Prairie
a journal from the world's smallest prairie (I think)
7/18/2011
I wasn't quick enough this year to get a picture of it the leadplant in all it's deep purple glory...
...the bergamot is a pale lavender...
...but the purple prairie clover is intense...
...the rattlesnakemaster is big...
...and there are lots of black-eyed susans...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Knitting Blog
a warped knitter
PHOTO ALBUMS
Blue Heron Ministries
Blue Heron Ministries
Indiana Wildlife Federation
Blog Archive
▼
2011
(3)
▼
July
(1)
I wasn't quick enough this year to get a picture o...
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
2010
(7)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
2009
(7)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
2007
(4)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment